◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
The example will get the details of a list of bank accounts and determine/calculate the following facts:
- Maximum balance
- Minimum balance
- Average of bank accounts
- Summation of balances
- Find the latest and oldest Bank accounts by Account opened date
The project contains the following files.
- Flow.xml: Defines the flow
IRD (Information Requirement Diagram)
- IRD.xml: Defines the calculation node.
The JSON for the Data Composer JSON file is as follows
The process contains the following steps:
- Input bank details
- Calculate the maximum, minimum balance, average, and summation
- Find the latest and oldest bank accounts by the account opened date
Running the flow
1. Once you open FlexRule Designer, open the project *Bank Details* in the welcome screen.
2. Open Flow.xml
3. Click on Debug icon
4. Select Data Composer as the Source.
5. Click on Data
6. Click Open
and select the sample JSON file in the project folder.
7. Once the sample data is loaded, click OK.
8. Select ‘Object by Data Composer’ under Input
9. Click Stop Debug
10. You will see the results in Parameters window
Download the project
The project (BankDetails.zip) can be downloaded using the attachment at the end of the page.