◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
Publishing allows you to bundle your logic documents for deployment as a set of files and folders or as a single zip package. Decision Modules are bundles of your business logic that are used to publish a set of logic. A Decision Module contains all of the logic required to support a specific scenario:
- Decision Table
- Natural Language
- Decision Graph (i.e. Decision model and Notation, DRD)
To add a new profile to publish,
Document Types --> Utilities --> Publish Profile
Once you add a document, this will be the window.
Publish Profile Properties
When the Profile node is selected in the tree, you can see the following in the Properties window
- Display Title: Each Decision Module may have a display title that can be set using this property.
- Name: This is the actual name of the published decision module. This name cannot be changed and is the identifier of the decision to be executed.
- Destination: This is the address to which the linked files and areas will be pushed.
- Entry Uri: A package will be used as a RuleSet. A RuleSet requires an address.
- Base: The base folder, which is where your rule project files are located.
- Type: This determines whether the decision module is published as a Folder and Files Structure or a single Decision Module file.
The toolbox has the following items.
At the top menu, you can see the following items.
- Move down the selected node: Move a node
- Move up the selected node: Move a node up
- Delete selected node: Delete a node
- Show properties of node: Show properties of a node
- Expand tree: Show more of a tree node
- Collapse tree: Show less of a tree node
If you click on a node, its property window will appear. The properties vary depending on the node type.
Download the sample profile (Sample-public-profile.zip) using the attachment.