◷ Reading Time: 2 minutes
How to download and install a trial license
When you install FlexRule, license installation will appear automatically as a part of the installation process.
You can generate trial licenses for:
- FlexRule Runtime
- FlexRule Designer
- FlexRule Server
Download the latest version of Trial License Downloader from the attachment (FlexRule.TrialLicense.Downloader.zip) at the end of this page.
Get access to Trial License Downloader
Getting access to the licensing application is a one-time process. Once you have the confirmation you can download licenses anytime in any machine.
- Register at FlexRule.com
- Send the registered username to email@example.com.
- Once you received the confirmation email, you can download licenses using Trial License Downloader.
1. After downloading, unzip and run the application FlexRuleTrialLicenseDownloader.exe.
2. Select the product.
2. Log in using your FlexRule logins.
3. Enter license owner information.
4. Provide a brief on your product and how you are going to use FlexRule in your project.
5. Agree with the license agreement to continue.
6. Download the license.
7. When the licence is generated successfully on your machine you will see the following dialog.
8. Save the license file by clicking on ‘Save License File’.
9. It will show the location to save.
10. Finally, it is saved successfully to the given location.
Copy License Files
Follow this link to see where to copy the license files.