◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
This is a step-by-step guide to download and install the FlexRule Designer.
1. Go to FlexRule Download section: http://www.flexrule.com/downloads/links
2. Log in with your FlexRule login.
3. Enter the password you have received from FlexRule for the downloads page.
If you don’t have the password, contact email@example.com to acquire it.
4. Download the FlexRule Designer installation file from the link Download Now.
1. Run the downloaded setup file.
2. If prompted, allow the installation of FlexRule Designer.
3. Start the installation wizard
4. Accept the license agreement to continue.
5. Define FlexRule Designer’s installation location.
6. Select the start menu folder to add a shortcut to.
7. Enable history management if necessary.
8. Click Install to confirm installation.
9. Wait for installation to complete.
10. Download or apply a license for your installation.
- If you want to install the trial license, click Next and continue. See Download and install a trial license for more information.
- If you already have a paid license, click close and copy the license. See Download and install license for how to do this.
11. Download and install FlexRule Runtime.
Runtime is the execution engine that runs the business logic and decisions.
The following video takes you through installing FlexRule Designer with a trial license.
To uninstall FlexRule Designer in Windows 10:
- Open System Settings.
- Open the Start Menu and search for Settings.
- Or click on the Notifications button and click on All Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Scroll down the list of apps and click on FlexRule Designer.
- Click on Uninstall and follow the wizard.