◷ Reading Time: 2 minutes
This article shows you how to connect the FlexRule licenses.
1. Open the installed designer
You will see a shortcut on your desktop.
or you can open from the downloaded location. The default location is,
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Programs\Pliant Framework\FlexRule Designer\<version>\Bin\FlexRule.Designer.exe
2. Download the Runtime from the pop-up Runtime Downloader
By default, it will install the latest Runtime version to the following folder. Once you have installed it, you can change it to a preferred location later.
When you download for the first time, it may take a few minutes to download all the files.
Once you have downloaded the Runtime, it will be installed automatically.
Change Runtime installation path
If you want to change the Runtime installation path:
- Once you finish the installation of FlexRule Designer, go to the installed location (by default: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Programs\Pliant Framework\FlexRule Designer\<version>\Bin\ ) and search “settings.config” in the search box.
- Open the FlexRule.Designer.Settings.config file in your favorite text editor.
- Change the following value inside the Settings tag into your desired FlexRule Runtime path.
As an example:
- Save your changes and open the FlexRule Designer now.
- Now you can see the modified Runtime installation path as follows.
- Click on Download to install the Runtime.