◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
This article shows you the steps of installing FlexRule designer using the setup files.
1. FlexRule Designer installer
Once you have downloaded the installer, you will see the setup file.
2. Double-click on the setup file to begin the installation
Once the setup file started, click Next.
3. Accept the license agreement
It is mandatory to read and accept the end-user license agreement in order to continue with the installation
4. Select destination location
By default, designer will be installed in the following path. You can change it to any preferred location.
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Programs\Pliant Framework\FlexRule Designer\<version>
5. Select start menu folder
It will create a shortcut on the start menu folder.
6. Select additional tasks
You can select the option to enable file change history management.
This is an optional step.
7. Install the designer
Click Install to install FlexRule designer on the given location.
Within a few seconds it will be installed.
8. Finish installation
You can choose to,
- View the release note that includes the changes in the new release compared previous versions
- Open FlexRule Designer Resource Hub which is the official technical documentation of FlexRule products
- Open sample project folder that contains a set of various sample projects that you can try