◷ Reading Time: 4 minutes
This extension allows users to authenticate and post under their own account or page/organization they belong to.
Creating your Linkedin Developer Account
- Create a developer account in Developers | Linkedin
- Add the required products under your application
3. Set or add the redirect URL of your application to https://www.example.com/auth/linkedin
4. For Organization Post – Users to be authenticated should have an Admin Access on the company page
5. Save the Authentication Client Id and Secret as this will be needed for the commands
When the Linkedin Extension is installed, the Toolbox will be updated for Workflow models.
The following tutorial shows you how to authenticate and do posts.
1. Create a Flow
2. Create variables for AccessToken, Token, Email, Password, ClientId and ClientSecret. Make sure all are of Type string.
3. Add Authenticate and provide details.
4. Change the Value Type of ClientId, ClientSecret, Email, and Password to Expression.
5. Add Write File (from the ToolBox search “Write File”). Change the Arguments:
– Content: AccessToken
– Path: the text file where you want to save the Access Token.
6. Add File (from the ToolBox search “File”). Change the Arguments:
– Copy Value To: AccessToken
– Type: Text
– Path: the text file where you want to read the Access Token.
7. Add Validate Access Token and change the parameters Value Type to Expression.
8. Add Post Individual and Post Organization then provide details
9. Run or Debug your project