◷ Reading Time: 5 minutes
The tutorial will use the scenario of an assessment designed to check the most suitable company.
Ryan is a Product Manager of a construction company and he wants to select the best portfolio of a company as their main supplier. The supplier assessment will perform both qualitative and quantitative evaluations and help to get the final decision.
How to Run
1. Open the file Main.xml.
2. Click on Logic Run Template.
3. Select a template.
4. Click Debug.
5. Click Next Step to go step by step.
or Click Stop Debugging to see the output skipping the debug process.
6. You will see the output under the Parameters window.
and if there are any notifications, you will see them under the Notifications window.
The process contains a set of main steps.
|Step||Used FlexRule Module/ tool|
|1. The company should have a valid Business Registration number||RPA web module|
|2. Give scores according to a set of rules||Decision Table|
|3. Determine eligibility||Decision Table|
The project contains the following files:
- Main.xml: The main flow that connects all the components
- ValidateBusinessRegistrationNumber.xml: Connects the validation components
- SearchCompanyIdRegistrationFlow.xml: Check the company business registration number online
DRD (Decision Reuquirement Diagram)
- DetermineEligibility.xml: Determines the eligibility of the supplier connecting decision tables of each category
- Contracts Management.xml: Ruleset on contract management
- Supplier Information.xml: Ruleset on supplier information
- Quality Management.xml: Ruleset on quality management
- SupplierDetails.xml: Define supplier object
- BoxedExpression.xml: Define the formulas used in the project
- BusinessGlossary.xml: Define the business terms
The Flow Design
1. Define the supplier object as a Fact Concept. This is the final JSON object with all the details of a supplier.
2. Define the business glossary and boxed expressions where possible. You can always add more items as you build the project.
3. Define rules to give scores to each decision table and natural language document
4. Define the validation flows.
5. Define the complete path in the main flow.
Download the project
The project can be downloaded using the attachment at the end of the page.