◷ Reading Time: 5 minutes
The tutorial will use the scenario of an assessment designed to check the most suitable company.
Ryan is a Product Manager of a construction company and he wants to select the best portfolio of a company as their main supplier. The supplier assessment will perform both qualitative and quantitative evaluations and help to get the final decision.
The process contains a set of main steps.
|Step||Used FlexRule Module/ tool|
|1. The company should have a valid Business Registration number||RPA web module|
|2. Give scores according to a set of rules||Decision Table|
|3. Determine eligibility||Decision Table|
How to build from scratch:
The project contains the following files:
- CompleteFlow: Follow all of the steps
- SearchCompanyIdRegistrationFlow: Check the company business registration number online
ScoreDT: Set of rules to give scores EligibilityDT: Provide ranking according to the score
SupplierDetails: Define supplier object
The Flow Design
1. Define the supplier object as a Fact Concept. This is the final JSON object with all the details of a supplier.
2. Define rules to give scores to each valid quality
3. Define rules to give eligibility rank according to the score.
4. Define the flow to check the business registration number online.
5. Define the complete path of the flow.
How to Run
Using JSON Composer
1. Open the file CompleteFlow.xml
2. Click on Debug with JSON composer.
3. Load one of the given sample JSON files (samples are in the folder Sample JSONs in your project folder) or enter the data manually.
4. Click OK
5. Click Next Step to go step by step.
6. You will see the output in under Parameters window
and the notifications under Notifications window
Using Run Template
- Click on Logic Run Template
2. Select the template you want to use
3. Click on Run to run the project using the selected run template
Download the project
The project (Supplier Assessment.zip) can be downloaded using the attachment at the end of the page.