◷ Reading Time: 1 minute
You can enable or disable rules in a Decision table without passing a specific parameter through the input.
1. In your decision table, add a Condition column to state whether to enable or disable rules.
2. Add $value as the Expression of this Condition column.
3. State whether to enable/ disable the rule
- To disable the rule: false
- To enable the rule: true / leave empty
Use the attachment at the end of the page to download the sample project (Enable_and_Disable_Rules.zip).