◷ Reading Time: 2 minutes
By default, FlexRule Designer supports MSSQL. But if you want to use other databases such as MySQL, or PostgreSQL, it requires installing the relevant database extension.
Install the Preferred Database Extension
- From the Extension Manager, select Databases.
- The following databases are available as extensions and install your preferred database extension.
Access the Database
Using the Database node
- Drag and drop a database node.
- Click on the database and the Database Type is available under Properties.
- You can add the connections strings and queries to the database.
Built-in database functions are available to access the database.
This article contains the available database functions.