◷ Reading Time: 2 minutes
Extensions allow adding new functionality and capability to FlexRule Designer. This means by installing new extensions, a new toolbox or function will become available.
There is an online extension repository that can be explored using the Extension Manager
On the Tools menu Extension Manager can be found:
Allows you to download and install Alan extension from an online repository to your local project.
- Select the Online Repository tab
- Find your extension
- Select the extension in the list
- Click on the Install button in the toolbar
Uninstalling an extension from your local computer should be done using the Installed Locally tab:
- Select the Installed Locally tab
- Find the extension you want to uninstall
- Select the extension from the list
- On the toolbar, Click on the Uninstall button