◷ Reading Time: 2 minutes
Extensions allow adding new functionality and capability to FlexRule Designer. This means by installing new extensions, new toolbox or function will become available.
There is an online extension repository that can be explored using the Extension Manager
On the Tools menu Extension Manager can be found:
Allows you to download and install Alan extension from an online repository to your local project.
- Select the Online Repository tab
- Find your extension
- Select the extension in the list
- Click on the Install button in the toolbar
Uninstalling an extension from your local computer should be done using the Installed Locally tab:
- Select the Installed Locally tab
- Find the extension you want to uninstall
- Select the extension from the list
- On the toolbar, Click on the Uninstall button