◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
Deployment allows running the process without having the FlexRule project. It creates one self contained folder with all of the files needed to run the process and store output, notifications, logs, etc. It also creates a .bat file which you can simply double-click in order to run the process.
Build the project package
To open the Package Builder, you need to select it from the menu below:
Then you can build the package for your model and run the process:
- Building a package enables you to have an executable file to run the process.
- It will create a bat file (Eg: GoogleSearchFlow.xml.bat) and when you run the bat file, the output can be saved in a text file.
- Platform: Command Line
- Method: Copy to a Target Folder
- Folder: <Path to create the package folder>
- Include Project assemblies in this package: <State whether you need to include project assemblies in this package>
- JSON Composer Input: <Path to the input JSON file>
- Include Notifications: <File name to save notifications>
- Include Execution Log: File name to save execution messages>
- Write Output Parameters: <File name to save the output>
- Include FlexRule Runtime in the deployment folder: <State whether you want to include FlexRule Runtime in the package folder>
Execute the bat file
Execute the created bat file to run the process.
- Once you execute the bat file it will automatically run the created process
- After executing the bat file, the Notification file, Log file, and Output file are created