◷ Reading Time: 4 minutes
This extension automates Google Workspace (formerly known as G Suite) applications including : Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Gmail, and Google Docs.
Before using the extension, you must configure your applications using the Google Cloud Platform and follow the steps below.
1. Enable APIs – enables automation by granting API access to Google applications.
2. Create Credentials – the authentication type use to interact with your enabled APIs.
1. Sign in to the Google Cloud Platform using your google account
2. On the landing page, select the project you want to use for your automation project.
3. On the menu options, hover over APIs & Services then select Library.
4. From the API Library page, scroll down to Google Workspace.
5. Select an API you want to use and enable it.
1. On the menu options, hover over APIs & Services then select Credentials.
2. From the Credentials page, click Create Credentials and select the type of credentials to be used for your application.
Now that you have enabled APIs and created a credential, you can now start building automation projects that use the Gsuite extensions.
When the GSuite Extension is installed, the Toolbox will be updated for Workflow models.