◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
Update Executing Agent Runtime
You can upload multiple Runtime versions to the server and choose which Runtime to be used for each running agent.
Upload a New Runtime
1. Download the Runtime Nuget package that you want to use, using the following link.
For example, if you want Runtime 9.0.134, click on the version number and click Download Package to download it.
This will download a .nupkg file.
2. Go to the workbench and navigate to
Administration --> Agents.
3. Click on New Runtime.
4. Browse for the .nupkg file and click Push to upload.
Update the Agent Runtime
1. Stop the agent
2. Go to your agent and click Edit.
3. You will be able to select the Runtime version and click Save to update.
4. Click update.
5. Start the agent again.