◷ Reading Time: 2 minutes
Using the My Licenses Application, you can generate your licenses for:
- FlexRule Runtime
- FlexRule Designer
- FlexRule Server
1. Get access to My License Application
Getting access to the licensing application is a one-time process. Once you have the confirmation you can download licenses anytime in any machine.
- Register at FlexRule.com
- Send the registered username to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you received the confirmation email, you can download licenses using My License Application.
2. Download the license application
3. Download Licenses Using My Licenses Application
1. Unzip FlexRuleMyLicenses.zip and Run My License Application.
2. Enter the username and password of your registered FlexRule account. Make sure to enter the username, not the email addresss.
3. Once the login is successful, you will be able to see your details.
4. Select the subscription, products you want to update with the license and the location to download license files.
5. Once the licenses are downloaded you can see the files in the given location.
- FlexRule Designer license: flexrule.designer.license.lic
- FlexRule Runtime License: flexrule.license.lic
- FlexRule Server License: flexrule.server.license.lic