◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
Due to the launch of the new portal and licensing system, we discontinued supporting the old My.Licenses.exe.
The new portal allows you to manage all the licenses in one place.
If you run the old My.Licenses.exe application you will see the below error message:
1. Download the license application
Navigate to http://my.flexrule.com/ and log in.
Download the MyLiceses app.
2. Download Licenses Using My Licenses Application
1. After downloading, unzip FlexRuleMyLicenses.zip and run My License Application.
2. Enter the username and password of your registered FlexRule account. Make sure to enter the username, not the whole email address (unless you used your email address as the username).
3. Once you have logged in successfully, you will be able to see your license details.
4. Select the subscription, the products you want to update with the license, and the location on your computer to download the license files.
5. Once the licenses are downloaded you can see the files in the selected folder location.
- FlexRule Designer license: flexrule.designer.license.lic
- FlexRule Runtime License: flexrule.license.lic
- FlexRule Server License: flexrule.server.license.lic