◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
You can download FlexRule Runtime in two ways.
- From NuGet: If you want to use only the Runtime in your project (ex: Linux/ macOS systems)
- From FlexRule Designer: If you want to create the project using the designer
- Navigate to NuGet FlexRule Runtime page.
- Click on the version you want to download.
3. Download from the link, Download Package and it will be downloaded.
From FlexRule Designer
Open a Project
- Open FlexRule Designer.
2. Create a new project or open/ clone an existing project. Alternatively, you can download a sample.
Download and install Runtime
3. Navigate to Project –> Properties.
4. Click on Download FlexRule Runtime NuGet under the Runtime tab to download Runtime.
5. Select the Runtime you want to download from the list of available runtimes. Also, enter the Path to Install
6. Wait until the download finishes.
7. Ensure that the version you see under Runtime Folder Path is the Runtime version you downloaded.
8. Restart the designer.