◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
Welcome to FlexRule Designer. Let us take you through the installation steps below.
Step 1 – Make sure you are ready to install FlexRule Designer and Runtime on your machine
As the very first step, you need that you register on FlexRule (If you have registered already, you have permission to skip this step).
- It is mandatory to receive an email from email@example.com confirming that you can download the licenses.
This is a one-time process. You can skip this step if the support team has already contacted you.
- Once your username is added to the licensing system, download the licenses using the My Licenses Application.
Step 2 – Download FlexRule Designer installer
1. Log in to your FlexRule profile
2. Download FlexRule Designer
Download only the FlexRule Designer from the download page.
Step 3 – Install FlexRule Designer and Runtime
- You will see the downloaded installer: FlexRuleDesigner<version>Setup.exe
- Double-click on that and the Designer will be installed
- Open installed FlexRule Designer
- Download FlexRule Runtime from the pop-up Runtime Downloader and it will be automatically installed.
3. Provide your license files
Browse for the following license files you downloaded on Step 1.2.
- FlexRule Designer license: Flexrule.Designer.License.lic
- FlexRule Runtime License: Flexrule.License.lic