◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
Welcome to FlexRule Designer. Let us take you through the steps below.
Step 1 – Make sure you are ready for installing FlexRule Designer and Runtime on your machine
As the very first step, you need to register on FlexRule (If you have registered already, you can skip this step).
- It is mandatory to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to add your username to the licensing system.
This is a one-time process. So if you have already contacted support and added your email to the licensing system, you can skip this step.
- Once your username is added to the licensing system, download the licenses using the My Licenses Application.
Step 2 – Download FlexRule Designer installer
1. Log in to FlexRule with your registered username and password
- Go to https://www.flexrule.com/downloads/links and log in using the username and password you used to register on Step 1.1.
2. Provide the download password sent by the FlexRule support team
You must have received the download password from the FlexRule support team (email@example.com). Use that password to go to the download page.
3. Download FlexRule Designer
Download only the FlexRule Designer from the download page.
Step 3 – Install FlexRule Designer and Runtime
- You will see the downloaded installer: FlexRuleDesigner<version>Setup.exe
- Double-click on that and the Designer will be installed
- Open installed FlexRule Designer
- Download FlexRule Runtime from the pop-up Runtime Downloader and it will be automatically installed.
3. Provide your license files
Browse for the following license files you downloaded on Step 1.2.
- FlexRule Designer license: Flexrule.Designer.License.lic
- FlexRule Runtime License: Flexrule.License.lic