◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
Welcome to FlexRule Designer. Let us take you through the installation steps below.
Step 1 – Make sure you are ready to install FlexRule Designer and Runtime on your machine
1. Register on FlexRule
As the very first step, you need to register on FlexRule.
If you have registered already, you can skip this step.
2. Send your Username to the Support Team
Once you sent the username to the support team, wait for the confirmation email. You can proceed with downloading only after you receive this confirmation.
Step 2 – Download FlexRule Designer installer
1. Log in to your FlexRule My Account
Go to http://my.flexrule.com/ and log in using your registered FlexRule credentials.
2. Download FlexRule Designer
Once you successfully log into your account, download the FlexRule Designer from the download page.
Step 3 – Install FlexRule Designer and Runtime
1. Install using the installer
- The downloaded installer name is FlexRuleDesigner<version>Setup.exe.
- Double-click on that and the Designer will be installed.
2. Log in with your FlexRule credentials.
- Once you have successfully installed the Designer, open the newly installed Designer.
- Provide the username and password of your FlexRule account.
3. Download FlexRule Runtime
- If you don’t have FlexRule Runtime installed before, you will get the following prompt asking to download the Runtime.
- Click Download.
- Then it will create the folder, .flexrule in your Documents, and install the Runtime there.
Once you have installed the Designer and Runtime, you will be able to see the Home Screen with options to create/ open projects and view the sample gallery.