◷ Reading Time: 3 minutes
This project contains a set of different workflows to show you the different ways a Workflow can be used.
In the project, each file contains different scenarios to show you the common usage of workflows and they are not related to each other.
Running the Sample
1. Open the flow that you want to run (For example, if you want to try WorkflowHumanTask-Sequential.xml, double-click on that file to open it).
2. Click on Debug with JSON Composer.
3. Click Next Step to go step by step.
If any receive task/ human task window pops up, select the preferred option.
4. Once the workflow is successfully executed, you will see the following message.
5. If there are workflows with output results, you will see them on the Parameters window.
Or a notification will be shown on the Notification window.
The project contains the following Workflow files:
- WorkflowMultiParticipant.xml: Uses a Human Task, Multi participants
- ReceiverWithConditionalTransition.xml: Uses a ReceiveTask
- ReceiverWithTimeout.xml: Uses a Receive Task with Timeout option
- SingleParticipant-timeout.xml: Uses a Human Task, Single participant with a Timeout option
- SingleParticipant-with-Owner-Workflow.xml: Uses a Human Task, Single participant
- WorkflowHumanTask-Sequential.xml: Shows the scenario of publishing content with Human Tasks for the Writer and Reviewer
- WorkflowOptions.xml: Shows the scenario of approving and rejecting a document with Receive Task
- WorkflowSequence.xml: Shows the scenario of reviewing and signing a document with Receive Task
- WorkflowTimeout(original).xml: Shows the scenario of approving and rejecting a document with Receive Task and Timeout option
Download the project
Use the attachment at the end of the page to download the sample project.